Friday 28 June: School Closed, Matariki Public Holiday


Administering Medicines at School

If your child needs to take any sort of medication at school, it will be administered by the office staff. The exception is if your child has an inhaler they use independently. All parents will need to complete a medicine authority form for the medication, and a record is logged at school once the medication has been administered. This is for both long-term and one off occasions. We ask that parents drop off any medication your child needs to the office and complete the paperwork so your child can receive their medication during the day as and when required.

The Medicine Authority form can be downloaded below.